Sunday, October 17, 2010

Today...

...my son told me to shut up. Uh, yeah, not impressed! I know he didn't hear that one from me (not to say that I haven't let slip a few not-so-nice words of my own). So I asked him where he heard that from and he told me "simon" (a boy from his dayhome) told him to shut up. Now that I believe, this is the same boy that pushed him down a whole flight of stairs. And that is just the tip of the iceberg. Nov.1 he starts at a new day home and I'm crossing my fingers that it is run a little better than the one he is at now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, and so it begins... unfortunately there will always be someone to pick stuff up from, the most you can hope for is that the adults hear it and they also learn it's not acceptable.

The good news is that now you have someone to blame for the stuff he *does* hear from you... What? My child said "dammit"? Oh, the things they hear at school.... heh.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, slightly worse than "bummer"...the word Eden has picked up, only a few more weeks and then you can switch...

Yep, ditto what June said, they hear from everyone, you just hope it's not his caregivers at daycare saying it!

Dancin' Momma said...

That is ok I let slip a "sh%t" in front of Taye this morning and of course that is the one word he suddenly starts trying to say! ARGH!

By the way congrats again :) So happy to see you guys on the weekend, we need to organize a morning of swimming so we can use Taye's present!

hazel said...

He pushed him down the stairs? And they let him stay in the dayhome? Congrats on not pummelling that little sh*t! I'm glad you've got a new dayhome lined up already.