Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Few Catch Up Pics

A couple pics from last weekend when my family was in town for my niece's hockey tournament. And although Yoyo is a huge hockey fan, he is not a fan of cheering. He gets terrified...like screaming, grabbing at me for dear life, terrified.

Yoyo and Grandpa in their matching jackets.

This is where he spent most of his time...right outside the rink eating popcorn with his cousins.


And we finally got a chance to put together the play structure we bought him for his birthday. It's been a big hit and well worth the fairly large price tag.


It's also the perfect place to have a picnic where the dogs can't steal your sandwich when you're not looking ;)



And a Happy Mother's Day to all my fellow mommies. After many years of hating this day because it felt like more of a kick in the stomach than anything, I can say now that it's one of my favourite days of the year. A day where I feel extra lucky to be able to hear my son call me mommy :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mommy's Day! Yoyo has one special mommy!!