Saturday, May 22, 2010

Hawrelak Park

We had some super summer weather at the beginning of the week (which has since been replaced with cold, rain and wind) and so on Tuesday we went to Hawrelak Park for a picnic. We had lots of company in the form of feathered friends and Yonas thought it was hilarious to throw french fries to the seagulls and watch them fight for it.


And he wanted nothing more than to play with all the baby geese (gooslings?) but kept getting a little too close for the mama and daddy geese and so was getting hissed at (which he also thought was hilarious).








Yonas and I just got back last night from a trip to Toon town (which got cut a little short) so no Film Friday this week. And watching him have so much fun playing with cousins really gets me thinking he needs a sibling. If only it were that simple though.


3 comments:

Shauna said...

Ahhhh ,Yonas sure is growing, and looking as cute as ever!looks like a fun day! A sibling, I already think about that and we don't even have our first home yet! maybe it would be more simple than you think, maybe???????? Yonas would make a great brother I'm sure but I also bet he's a great cousin and buddy!!!

Jess said...

He is getting so big!! Loved the story with the geese - cute! My girls would run away screaming in fear! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so behind, it's been crazy around my house the last while, I'll try to call you later tonight!