Friday, April 16, 2010

Film Friday!

I have decided to do a weekly post called "Film Friday" (not very creative I know) where I post a little clip of Yonas. Now some of my blogging peeps do Wordless Wednesday where they post a picture. I, however, have decided on a weekly video for the main reason of making me take more video of Yonas. Now that he is almost 2 (less than 2 weeks to go!), I look back and remember all these super cute things he used to do that I never got on video and that makes me sad that I will never get to see those little moments from him again. I can't promise that they will all be entertaining clips but at least it's a little weekly diary for me to always have of him growing up. So here's to the first week!

Please note that he has began on insisting on picking out his clothes. Hence, this little ensemble he is wearing. Which also meant that one day he wore his housecoat over top his clothes to the gym.

And also, a special congratulations goes out to Rana, Yvan, and baby Ade who FINALLY got news of a court date!!! It's been a long haul for this little family but now there is a light at the end of the tunnel! And if any family deserves a successful first court date and a record fast visa issuance, it's them! And I'll be damned if I'm gonna miss this airport greeting!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hilarious! "Really." is all I can find to say to some of Sport's random talking also.

And I love how the dog comes over to the window all, hey, what're we lookin' at?

Karen said...

OMG - he is SO cute. I'm glad my son is not the only one who pokes screens out and tries to rearrange wall hangings.

I love the Film Friday idea.

Karen

Ranavan said...

Film Friday is a great idea :)

I love he pushes the picture and then was all 'careful' - hee!

Thanks for the shout out too - ya, you better be here for the airport homecoming ;)

P.s. I called you did you get my message - it must have been while you guys were in the 'bow tins'

Anonymous said...

This made me smile really lots today!! Eden is still calling her little buddy at daycare who is half Ugandan...Yo-Yo. I try to explain that Yo-Yo is at Auntie Ricki's, but nope, she thinks he's Yo-Yo.

Connie said...

Very cute! I know what you mean about missing all those cute moments on video and never being able to go back to get them. So, Film Friday is a great idea!