Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Signs Of Summer!!

With the last couple of days reaching +23 we have been spending almost all our time outside. It makes me wonder what we did with our days back in the winter???
Yonas enjoying his first watermelon of the year! The boots are his choice only...he has an unhealthy obsession with them.








And no I don't normally have my child running around naked but the clothes would have never made it by the end of the fudgesicle!

And then we brought out the pool which was a huge hit...not just with Yoyo but with the pups too!




I blew that pool up with nothing but the precious air from my sweet little lungs. Made me a little light-headed but the ice cold cooler at the end was worth it.


4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the expression on his face when he is sitting in the pool!

Dancin' Momma said...

Yeah! Can't wait for all our great outside playdates!

Connie said...

The pool looks like fun!

Kumera had an unhealthy obsession with boots too for a while. It drove me nuts... he would wear them inside all day long if we let him.

Anonymous said...

Oh summer fun, so jealous as I write this from work. Sigh.

K, I'll try to call you tonight, it's been busy here!