Wednesday, February 10, 2010

And The Dogs Came Back

For those of you that followed my old blog, I'm sure you will remember my first "babies" Abby and Cassy. Well, they're back! Due to certain circumstance, my ex couldn't keep them anymore so last night they arrived. I am thrilled...it was really hard for me to let them go. And Yoyo is excited too, but a little overwhelmed at times at all the kisses the puppies want to give him. This afternoon I am going to make my first attempt at taking the 3 of them for a walk...should be interesting!

8 comments:

june said...

Aw. Hi, pups! Poor Yoyo is just the right height for dog kisses though... it's going to take a while to grow out of those! :)

Dancin' Momma said...

When you are ready bring them out to the acreage!!! We can let them run crazy in the backyard :) And oh, they are sooo cute!!

Brendan and Mary said...

They are super cute!!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

There's my sweet Cassy and crazy Abby! Glad to see you back with your mommy girls :)

Heidi said...

Awe... Glad to see that things are really coming together for you. Welcome home puppies...

Good luck with the walk!

Heidi

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

Awwww. I missed seeing those babies. Glad your back guys!!! Oh the fun you will have with "Yoyo"

Julie M. said...

Glad you got your babies back! Those dogs are so cute. Yoyo better get used to lots of kisses now :)

Tracey said...

Hi Ricki! I just came across your blog, so wonderful to catch up. Your little guy has grown up to be such a little man! So happy to see you got your dogs with back with you.